Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lost!

Don't you hate it when you lose something? Right now I am frantically hunting for some paperwork I need to send in to the main office. It should have gone out on Friday. I know the work was done....I have the sheets with the scoring but no forms. Working from home has it's ups and downs.......upside, you can do paperwork while you watch The Biggest Loser.......down side, some times you forget to put your paperwork back where it really goes.

I must complete my search so it can go in the mail!

Edited: I found my paperwork and all has been taken to the post office and shipped to the main office.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I hate when that happens!
I am usually the biggest grouch while I am searching for something important and then I get a fever blister!!
Good luck! You will find it!!