Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Back

It has been very busy around here for the past few weeks. I had a huge Basket Bash on Saturday. I went in with 9 other Longaberger Consultants to sell our retired products. There were some awsome deals there! I picked up a pumpkin crock that I have wanted for a long time for $15. I haven't seen it that cheap any where else! I sold a ton of my stuff and made enough to buy new product from the new wishlist that began yesterday.

Aaron stayed home today with a bad cough. He is watching Ghostlight right now. It is his favorite short film. He loves anything that lights up and has found a lantern that looks like ghostlight to play with. When he gets older, we'll take him to see the spooklight that the story is made from. We live pretty close to the Spooklight. I saw it once when I was in college and it scared the crap out of us!!!!!
We are trying to get ready for a sales event in Joplin March 13 - 16. Rhea Lana Children's Consignment event is coming to Joplin and we got a booth for Longaberger and Uppercase Living. We are working on some really cute UL demos that I hope to post on here in a couple of days. Speaking of UL, check out Shannon's post about the UL design she got from us http://thedavisfamilynwa.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-cannot-get-enough.html
It looks so cute on her platter!!!

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh my goodness! Do you have any retired products left?? Not that I NEED any, but I do so love Longaberger... Lori