Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bad, bad blogger!

I am a bad blogger. I have thought about blogging over the past week but I haven't done anything except look at everyone else's blog. We have been busy. I was in charge of a children's lenten event that was yesterday. I was in charge by default, our youth and family director asked me to help and then did nothing except get volunteers who did not show up. Luckily, it was a crummy day and our numbers were down so my one volunteer and I weren't too swamped.

My niece and nephew have been in town for several days and have been with us part of the time. They spent the night last night. They talked and giggled until late. My nephew was the first one out. I dont' know what time my niece and son went to sleep but they were still up at 10. She was singing to him.

Our town has the city wide garage sale coming up on April 4. I am super busy getting ready for it. Please come and take some of these treasures off our hands!

3 comments:

Jess said...

You are not a bad blogger!! Just a busy momma!!
Look how long I went without posting anything.
And then I go and post the silly spring thing!! :D

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

There's no such thing as a bad blogger! Sometimes I don't feel like blogging or I'm busy - but you're not obligated to blog. I do have some posts ready as drafts that I can post when I'm having "one of those weeks".

Manuela

Kacey said...

City wide garage sale? Oh that sounds like OOOODLES of fun!! :D