Saturday, October 18, 2008

Steal of a Deal!

I have been ocasionally looking at FourStates Home page classified ads to see what other have for sale that I might "need". I found this dresser listed yesterday. The owner wanted $10.00 for it......you read it right $10! I called and husband is picking it up now. The middle drawer is missing the bottom which should be no problem for our fix-it friend. The mirror is perfect. I am not sure where we wil end up using it but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I'll show you what we decide to do with it.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe you got that for $10!!! It makes my finds look worthless!! :)
What's a tassel?

Unknown said...

EXCELLANT deal. Wow, i would of not passed that up either. lol mishelle

Jenn said...

I can honestly say I wish I hadn't read this post. Seriously. It hurts me to read that you got that gorgeous baby for $10. I paid $20 for mine and it was missing the entire mirror and the top drawer doesn't open. Period. I'm still so in love with mine. I hope you love it!!

Miss Janice said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I had to laugh when I saw this, because I HAVE IT... I love it but I can't believe you got it for $10. I don't want to even say how much I paid for mine:)
Miss Janice

Karol said...

Super deal. I would have bought it, too! Please share pics when you get it done.

Karol :0)