Wednesday, October 22, 2008



The Nester is encouraging a Handmade Holiday this year. I think this is great and most of my family is getting handmade from me. Check out my Etsy shop to see some of what we have been doing. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=16033413 (I'm still figuring out the linking thing between work, teaching and a 2 year old it's sometimes a challenge).

We are hosting a Holiday Shopping Expo on November 1 here in Neosho. Some handmade items, some from home businesses. Husband and I have been busy working on things. I'll add some photos here later today. My alarm is going off and I am sure it is going to wake up the little guy!

2 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Girl, you let me know when you reproduce that topiary! I want to see it! The one I saw was way tooo much $$$$. Nancy

Shannon said...

Love your halloween decorations! Also, you got a GREAT deal on that dresser!