Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Decor

Here are some photos of my Halloween Decor. Halloween is my favorite holiday. It has always been my father's favorite holiday so we all grew up enjoying Halloween and Halloween decorations. This is my mantle. I will try to take a photo with the lanterns lit. You can't see it very well from this photo but there is a super cute black and silver garland that I got from Oops! woven around the mantle. This is my collection of Gurley candles that belonged to my Grandmother. I have always loved these candles and I looked forward to her putting them on top of the tv every year. Any suggestions on how to get the pumpkin man to stand up? I tried sticky tak but it didn't help.
I found the stacking boxes at the Longaberger Bee in July. I thougth they were too cute to pass up. I love the cute witches, too.

I finally made my Halloween wreath last night. I intended to make it last year but A came to live with us in October and we had a lot of adjusting to do. I'll post the wreath tomorrow.
We haven't done much outside yet. Usually that is completed a few days before Halloween so it doesn't get torn down. My husband goes all out for the outdoor displays and this year we have a coffin to add to the display! We are very excited to see how it turns out.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I love the boxes and the candles! Oh who am I kidding? I love it all!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Very cute. I love the trick or treat boxes...

Stephanie said...

Very cute decor!
Stephanie

Nancy Rosalina said...

Love your Halloween decor!!! The boxes are fantastic! Nancy