Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally the end of the month is in sight!

What a month! College classes are out for the next week (who ever came up with the new schedule where we have a week between regular session and summer school.....it sucks!) but I am working on updating my syllabus for my summer course and then setting up my website for the 8 week session.
We renewed our foster care license this month which meant filling out paperwork, re-do finger prints, discovering that the state of Missouri lost our original file and now we have to provide all of those copies too......cleaning the house for the inspection, etc.
I am hoping for a break in June. I am working this June for the first time in 5 years. It is a huge adjustment to go from a 10 month contract to a 12 month contract. I dislike working in July more than June but it seems weird to not be preparing to shut down for several weeks and regroup.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I don't have anything great to say,
just: Good Luck and you will make it through it all!! :D