Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Wii's have it

Image from Flickr

Both of my brothers' families received Wii's for Christmas and hubby was very sad so he bought one on Sunday. My life will never be the same. He has played for at least an hour every day and now he is complaining that his arms hurt....I wonder why? He did take ALL the games from the previous system to Game Station and sold them today so I am sure we will own some Wii games very soon. My husband loves gadgets. I hope this is one he will use for a very long time.

P. S. No animals were injured to create this post.

P.P.S. This is not our cat. She would have not part in posing for a photo of this nature.

1 comment:

Glitter & Bliss said...

Enjoy!!! My nephew has a one and my boys are over there playing constantly. Happy New Year!!!