Friday, September 26, 2008

A very Dirty Boy!






We have been painting our trim work this week. Our house is around 70 years old and the trim was in need of a new coat and we decided to add some color to it. (I'll slip out in a bit and add a photo)


Last night while I was setting up for a garage sale and Joe was cleaning up the paint, our son located some cars to drive in the gravel. He was playing so nicely that I wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing until he showed up in the garage looking like this!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Boys! You gotta love them! :)

Have fun at Oops!! Look for me...I will probably be there! :) Let us know what you get.

Jess said...

I love it!! I'm just glad I didn't have to clean him up!!! ;) LOL

Patti said...

Hi! Thanks for the blog visit! I used to be a consultant 3 years ago (with a few trips to Dresden). How long have you been a consultant? I kind of miss the products but have a ton and this is forcing me to use them! What is Upper Case Linving? Sounds interesting...